Invention NewsComments Off on Amazon announces invention of ‘leave share,’ so both parents can take paid time off
Reeling from lousy publicity, Amazon rolls out generous family leave policy. On the heels of some spectacularly bad publicity about its workplace culture, Amazon has rolled out a new family leave policy that allows for 20 weeks of paid leave, plus the … invention – read more
Invention NewsComments Off on So just what is the third Great Invention of all time?
Worstall @ the Weekend So here’s a fun little game for a Sunday morning: what was, or is, the third great invention of all time? I have a candidate for it and it’s very much to do with what youse guys do all day. But I’m not entirely sure that it is the … invention – read more
Invention NewsComments Off on Invention could save marriages ‘one flush at a time’
Invention could save marriages ‘one flush at a time’ A Michigan man claims his toilet invention will save marriages and relationships “one flush at a time.” Check out his new product and decide for yourself. Check out this story on USATODAY.com: http … invention – read more
Six Part Invention performing ‘Time Machine’, taken from the album, Philpop 2013.
Don’t forget to subscribe: http://bit.ly/1ocCqit
Available on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/album/time-machine/id845192360?i=845192662
Welcome to Universal Records’ page! We are the number one independent record label in the Philippines. Home of the best Original Pilipino Music (OPM) artists, our roster includes Gary Valenciano, Regine Velasquez, Ogie Alcasid, Noel Cabangon, Christian Bautista, Gloc-9, Sam Concepcion, Parokya ni Edgar, Sponge Cola, Kamikazee, Calalily, and more.
Subscribe to our channel for exclusive videos including official music videos, lyric videos, album previews and album launch invitations!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/universalrecph
To vote for TIME MACHINE ( by: KENNARD FARAON interpreted by: SIX PART INVENTION):
Text P12 and SEND to 5656
Exclusive to Smart, Talk’ N Text and Sun Cellular subscribers (1 Peso per text)
The finalists to the 2013 Philippine Popular Music Festival (PhilPop) debunks naysayers’ claim that OPM is dead. In fact, the 12 entries highlight the versatility of the Filipino songwriter as the songs represent almost all genres, highlighted by a unique Pinoy touch.
Six Part Invention for “Time Machine” (written by Kennard Faraon)
The band has just recently released their latest album Stripped and Covered, available not only in the Philippines but also in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong. The lovely blending of the voices of vocalists Rey and Kaye and Time Machine’s romantic arrangement make this song a ultimate treat for lovers.
1. Christian Bautista for “Araw, Ulap, Langit” (written by Marlon Barnuevo)
2. Jose and Wally for “Askal” (written by Ganny Brown)
3. Sam Concepcion, Tippy Dos Santos and Quest for “Dati” (written by Thyro Alfaro and Yumi Lacsamana)
4. Ney Dimaculangan for “Kung ‘Di Man” (written by Johnoy Danao)
5. Sitti and Julianne Tarroja for “Pansamantagal” (Written by Jungee Marcelo)
6. Joey Ayala, Gloc-9 featuring Denise Barbacena and Silverfilter for “Papel” (written by Joey Ayala)
7. Kimpoy Feliciano for “Sana Pinatay Mo Na Lang Ako” (written by Myrus Apacible)
8. Karylle for “Sa’yo Na Lang Ako” (written by Lara Maigue)
9. Yael Yuzon of Sponge Cola for “Segundo” (Written by Paul Armesin)
10. Ace Libre of Never The Strangers for “Sometimes That Happens” (Written by Nino Regalado and Adrienne Sarmiento-Buenaventura)
11. Kean Cipriano of Callalily and Kleggy of Banda Ni Kleggy for “Space” (written by Raffy Calicdan)
12. Six Part Invention for “Time Machine” (written by Kennard Faraon)